Computer Sales & Services has been in business since 1990. We primarily service small-medium business customers in southeast Louisiana. In addition to our business customers, we sell HP product to the education market throughout the state.
We also have a sister company that offers ISP services (www.digital-llc.com).
The focus of this position is the promotion and selling of HP product to the education market throughout all of Louisiana, growing our business in that area.
• Calling on and supporting sales of HP products to the education markets in Louisiana
• Provide pre- and post-sales support for HP Personal Systems products
• Complete all required HP University training assigned by Program Team
• Drive selling activities, prioritizing Key Objectives
• Drive all communication of Personal Systems programs, promotions, rebates, etc.
• Maintain sales opportunity funnel and activities log and submit twice monthly
• Attend training events, sites and dates TBD
• Attend monthly training webinars
• Schedule and hold update calls with team twice monthly
• Not required to re-locate to Houma
• Other responsibilities as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant experience
• 2+years of PC sales background with end-customer sales experience
• Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate, and educate teams to produce results
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings