Computer Sales & Services has been in business since 1990. We primarily service small-medium business customers in southeast Louisiana. In addition to our business customers, we sell HP product to the education market throughout the state.
The focus of this position is the promotion and selling of HP product to the education market throughout all of Louisiana, growing our business in that area.
• Calling on and supporting sales of HP products to the education markets in Louisiana
• Provide pre- and post-sales support for HP Personal Systems products
• Complete all required HP University training assigned by Program Team
• Drive selling activities, prioritizing Key Objectives
• Drive all communication of Personal Systems programs, promotions, rebates, etc.
• Maintain sales opportunity funnel and activities log and submit twice monthly
• Attend training events, sites and dates TBD
• Attend monthly training webinars
• Schedule and hold update calls with team twice monthly
• Not required to re-locate to Houma
• Other responsibilities as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant experience
• 2+years of PC sales background with end-customer sales experience
• Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate, and educate teams to produce results
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings