TotalCare IT Services
TotalCare Managed IT Services Cover Everything Your Business Needs
“TotalCare Network Services by CSS is where we monitor, maintain, update and keep your computer network working so that you can focus on your core business.” Cliff LeBoeuf, President
This is the sweet spot for any small business when it comes to technology. We take care of everything you could possibly need from IT, all for a flat-rate, predictable monthly fee calculated to fit YOUR budget.
- Proactive maintenance and support to save you time and frustration.
- Complete vendor management so you get everything you need under one umbrella.
- Flexible options to fit your unique needs.
Leave worrying about technology to us, and focus on what’s important – running YOUR business. Contact us today at (985) 879-3219 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about customizing a TotalCare Plan for you.
There’s a lot that goes into TotalCare from CSS. You can read on to learn more, or just give us a call at (985) 879-3219 and talk about the services YOU need in order to succeed.
Flexible Options for a Customized Service Plan
Every business is different and requires different services from their technology. That’s why our plans are flexible, so we can make sure you get what you need at the price you need.
- Customized Service Plans: We’ll talk about what technology services will best meet your needs, and provide them for a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Managed & Hosted Services: We take care of any maintenance costs, and we help lower existing expenses like your power and phone bills.
- Vendor Management: We’ll consolidate all the technology you need to access so we take care of it all, and we’ll deal with all the vendors to ensure you don’t have to worry about hassle or haggling for the best price possible.
- Best Practices: We recommend using specific technologies and products that we’re familiar with, so we can ensure speed, accuracy, and reliability when it comes to our service.
Proactive Solutions to Keep Your Technology At Its Best
When you partner with us, we focus on stopping IT problems from dragging down your productivity. Your IT should SAVE your time, not WASTE it. That means keeping your technology at its best so it can’t disrupt your business.
- Regular Maintenance: We regularly check your entire system for potential problems, and implement proper upgrades and updates for your systems and applications to keep them secure and streamlined.
- Pre-Emptively Applied Solutions: We’ll apply all the solutions we’ve developed with other businesses to your technology, stopping problems before you even experience them.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring: Watching over your systems at all times to get alerted as soon as our tools discover a potential problem, so we can immediately begin work to resolve the issue.
- Remote Support Tools: We can get to work right away on resolving problems without even having to come to your office.
We’re ready to help you see how the right IT solutions can transform your business. Contact Computer Sales & Services today to learn more about what we can do to help you pursue your goals. Call us at (985) 879-3219 or send an email to email@example.com.
In the complex world of business, owners struggle to find out what’s myth and what’s reality, especially when it comes to outsourcing. There’s a lot of talk, but one things for certain: outsourcing the management of your technology saves money.
Let’s look at some of the most common myths – and debunk them for your peace of mind:
Outsourcing is expensive
When handling all technology needs in house, you’re likely paying an internal person or staff the following costs: salary, vacation pay, bonuses, benefits, healthcare and more.
When outsourcing, it’s a flat-rate monthly fee for access to an entire team of knowledgeable professionals with a wide range of skill-sets.
Outsourcing is for large enterprises
We’ve heard it before: “Outsourcing is for large enterprises with higher budgets!”
The truth is, outsourcing is more affordable and efficient for smaller companies. You get access to the latest technology and the best possible talent, that helps you gain a competitive edge without spending tons of money trying to procure the right solutions on your own.
Outsourcing makes it more difficult to maintain compliance
When it comes to maintaining compliance and growing regulations with data confidentiality and protection, many businesses struggle to trust an outsourced organization.
The truth is, the right outsourced organization has extensive experience working with businesses in the same industry and stays ahead of the evolving regulations to ensure compliance. That’s more efficient than hiring and training personnel that are outside of your core business focus.
Outsourcing is less responsive
Because staff is always around, it feels like they’re more responsive.
When they’re juggling multiple tasks and working with limited skill-sets, it takes longer to resolve issues. An IT service organization, on the other hand, is able to proactively prevent issues, resolve them quickly due to having an entire team available.
Outsourcing leaves you without control
Your business depends on its technology and don’t want to lose control.
That’s natural, and a great IT service organization keeps your best interests in mind will be transparent about any security measures in place, as well as the state of your network, at all times. You will be given reports on a regular basis, in order to keep you informed on what’s happening in terms of your infrastructure.
CSS provides managed IT services wherein we become your outsourced IT department. Contact us at (985) 879-3219 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d be happy to debunk any myths you’ve heard and make you feel comfortable making the choice to outsource.
What’s the Difference Between Service and Maintenance?
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE? Yep, this is a good question that confuses a lot of Technology Professionals. Service is reactive: You need "service" because something is not working, and you need it [...]