HP Chromebook 11A G8 EE
* On Sale now until Jan 31, 2022, or while Supplies Last!
The Chromebook built for schools and designed for learning
Help students reach their potential with cloud-first learning on the durable HP Chromebook 11A G8 EE that keeps pace with active student lifestyles while the fastbooting Chrome OS makes IT management easy.
Get Brochure Here
- Available Operating Systems Chrome OS™
- Processor family AMD A6-Series APU processor; AMD A4-Series APU processor
- Available Processors AMD A6-9220C APU with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (1.8 GHz base clock, up to 2.7 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB cache, 2 cores)
- AMD A4-9120C APU with Radeon™ R4 Graphics (1.6 GHz base clock, up to 2.4 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Display size (diagonal) 11.6″
- Maximum memory 8 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM
- Internal storage 16 GB up to 32 GB eMMC 5.0
- Cloud service Google One™ (with 100 GB of storage and other exclusive benefits for 12 months)
- Optical drive Not included
- 11.6″ diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- 11.6″ diagonal HD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 50% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- 11.6″ diagonal HD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit touch screen, 220 nits, 50% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- Available Graphics Integrated: AMD Radeon™ R5 Graphics; AMD Radeon™ R4 Graphics (Support HD Decode, DX12, and HDMI 1.4b.)
- Audio HD audio, dual speakers, integrated microphone
- Expansion slots 1 microSD (Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.)
- Ports and Connectors 2 USB 3.1 Type-C® Gen 1 (Power delivery, data transfer, DisplayPort™); 2 USB 2.0; 1 Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack
- Available Keyboards Full-size textured island-style keyboard, spill-resistant with HP Improved Anchored Key Design
- Available Pointing Devices Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default
- (HP Extended Range Wireless Lan, MU-MIMO and Chromecast support)
- Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo
- Camera 720p HD camera
- Software Chrome Education Upgrade (Sold separately); Chrome Enterprise Upgrade (Sold separately); HP Classroom Manager (Sold separately)
- Security management Nano Security lock slot; Google H1 Security Chip
- Fingerprint reader Fingerprint reader not available
- Power HP Smart 45 W USB Type-C™ adapter
- Battery type HP Long Life 2-cell, 47.36 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.
- Battery life Up to 10 hours
- Warranty: HP Services offers a 1-year limited warranty and 90 day software limited warranty options depending on country. Batteries have a
default one year limited warranty. Long Life batteries will have same warranty as the platform. Refer to
http://www.hp.com/support/batterywarranty/ for additional battery information. On-site service and extended coverage is also available.
HP Care Pack Services are optional extended service contracts that go beyond the standard limited warranties. To choose the right level
of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at: http://www.hp.com/go/cpc.